Consultation Workshop between CSOs on Regional Guideline on Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment
On 6-7 October 2016, DPA-EISEI Secretariat with Non-Government Organisation Forum on Cambodia (NGOF) jointly organised Civil Society Oganisation (CSOs) Consultation Workshop on Regional Guidelines on Public Participation (RGPP) in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Process at Angkor Miracle, Siem Reap province. There were 35 participants, who invited by DPA-EISEI Secretariat, from Phnom Penh, Preah Vihear, Ratanakiri and Mundulkiri province.
DPA organized Strategic Planing Workshop from 29th August to 1st September at Khemera Hotel, Battambang
• Objectives of the workshop are as follow:
- To review and finalise the vision, mission, core values and our behaviours;
- To learn and analyse the key recent development issues and other sectors;
- To review and discuss the themes, cross cutting issues, approach and target provinces;
- To formulate draft goals, outcome statements and strategic actions.
Reviewing DPA Contingency Plan and Standard Operation Procedure could provide effective and efficient emergency response
DPA supports the vulnerable communities and individuals in DPA target areas through increasing the understanding and intervention of disaster preparedness and emergency assistance and response to the affected target communities in the target provinces. Contingency plan (CP) and standard operation procedures (SOP) review workshop is one of the most important activities in effective and efficient disaster preparedness and response that DPA was conducted on 10-11 August 2016 in Sotheavy Guest House, Takeo province.
- 2015 Annual Staff Reflection and Annaul Staff Assembly
- DPA Staff Members Joined Gathering Campaign on LANGO
- DPA attends Conference on the Challenges of Deforestation and Forest Degradation in Brussels
- DPA Participated in Green Inclusive Growth Conference at Regional Level and CAFOD Regional Partner Workshop
- DPA provides food and shelter to victims of flooding in its target villages