10th National Advocacy conference on "Working together for Social Justice and Sustainable Development"
DPA's staff and communities attend 10th National Advocacy conference on "Working together for Social Justice and Sustainable Development" on 30 November 2016 at Tonle Bassac II Restaurant.
DPA organized Annual Partnership Meeting from 22 to 23 November 2016 at DPA Office.
• The main agenda of the meeting are as following:
Day 1, Tuesday, 22 November
- Current Cambodian development issues and impacts on DPA works
i) Current Cambodian context and enabling environment for CSOs before elections; ii) Land and logging issues; iii) Extractive industry; iv) Agriculture; and v) Gender and development;
- DPA programme highlights
On the 30th of October to 2nd of November in 2016, Development and Partnership in Action (DPA) conducted its 2016 annual staff reflection at Memoire Siem Reap Hotel and annual staff assembly on 4th at DI Center in Phnom Penh.
- Consultation Workshop between CSOs on Regional Guideline on Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment
- DPA Strategic Planning Workshop 2016
- Reviewing DPA Contingency Plan and Standard Operation Procedure could provide effective and efficient emergency response
- 2015 Annual Staff Reflection and Annaul Staff Assembly
- DPA Staff Members Joined Gathering Campaign on LANGO